Signs of a damaged Windows
- High Energy Bills
- Decaying Frame & Leaking Windows
- Frequent Condensation
- Soundproofing noises
Reasons to replace your windows
- Better Energy Efficiency: Many homes in today day and age were built with single-pane glass. These old windows often freeze open or shut, and feel very cold or icy when touched. With heating and cooling costs on the rise, replacing aging, drafty windows with efficient, tight-fitting ones can have a big impact on your energy bills. Newer energy-efficient windows can save homeowners anywhere from 10-25% each year on heating and cooling costs.
- Curb Appeal: A home is often the biggest investment in any given persons life. Replacing old windows can greatly improve the look of your home and the value of your investment.
- Increase Your Safety: If your windows are hard to open, get stuck in the up or down position, or won’t open in and out of place, it can pose a serious threat, especially in the event of a fire. This reason alone is a good reason to replace the windows in your home.
- Noise Reduction: Living in such a densely populated state, it can be hard to get away from all the noise. If you live near an airport, child care center, school, or a busy street, noise can be at a high level in your house. Replacing your windows with dual-pane or a laminated glass can reduce the outside noise transmission into your home.
LOOKING FOR QUALITY?
GIVE US A CALL AT 551-427-3613