Does your roof need an upgrade?
Roof installation or replacement is a significant investment that has a big impact on the appearance, value, and function of your home.
Signs of a damaged roof:
- Missing, broken or torn shingles
- Shingles that have cupped or curled along their edges
- Heavy growth of mold or moss on major expanses of roofing
- “Bald” shingles that have lost their granules
- Roof leaks in multiple places
- Rotted roof sheathing
Reasons to replace your roof
- Repairing storm damage: Natural weather elements can severely damage a roof in many different ways. High winds can sometimes blow roof shingles off or cause tree branches or entire trees to come down on the roof. Rather than make spot repairs following storm damage, it’s often smarter to replace the roof.
- Increasing home value: It goes without saying that a roof is one of the first items in a home that a human eye first notice. Replacing your roof can increase curb appeal and real estate value. Apart from its aesthetic impact, a new roof offers a great deal of financial security to a prospective home buyer, as new owner won’t have to worry about roof replacement or common roofing problems for 20+ years.
- Replacing a worn roof: Asphalt roof shingles typically last anywhere from 15 to 25 years. Unfortunately, factors like storm damage, low slope, ice damming, and mold or moss growth can significantly shorten the life of any asphalt roof.
- Completing a major remodel: Major exterior remodeling projects can completely change the look and feel of your home. Rather than have an unattractive mix of new and old roofing, many homeowners elect to have a total re-roof done as part of the project.
- Over time, your roof takes a significant beating. Waiting too long to replace your roof or installing a new roof before it’s necessary could end up costing you much more in the long run. We understand that replacing your roof is a big investment, which is why our experienced roofing professionals will provide you with a high-quality roofing system that will give you peace of mind. From inspection to installation and cleanup, you’ve come to the right place for roofing services in New Jersey that you can trust.
Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 50 Year Material Warranty
- 20 Year Labor Warranty
Having studied the roofing market for an extensive period of time, we use only the highest quality materials. With our experience there is nothing we have not seen, and it is imperative that your roof be installed the right way the first time, so that you can avoid having to pay significantly more down the road.
LOOKING FOR QUALITY?
GIVE US A CALL AT 551-427-3613